Kermit the Frog really couldn’t catch a break on this one
- By Ross A. Lincoln and Phil Owen | May 15, 2021 @ 8:52 PM
Spoiler: McKinnon’s Fauci failed to clear things up
- By Samson Amore | May 13, 2021 @ 3:04 PM
Blame downturn in Tesla stock and crypto, not his bad reviews
- By Samson Amore | May 10, 2021 @ 7:51 PM
The SNL star said he lost his sense of smell, one of the virus’ symptoms
- By Tony Maglio | May 9, 2021 @ 10:07 AM
SpaceX founder sends sketch-comedy show’s Nielsen numbers into orbit
- By Andi Ortiz | May 9, 2021 @ 9:33 AM
Does anyone actually remember how to be social at this point?
- By Andi Ortiz | May 9, 2021 @ 7:05 AM
But will Chad ever be able to return to the show now?
- By Phil Owen | May 8, 2021 @ 11:29 PM
Musk had absolutely nothing to offer except a marketing boost – he failed to land even a single joke
- By Ross A. Lincoln and Phil Owen | May 8, 2021 @ 10:28 PM
That distinction is held by a former “Saturday Night Live” cast member
- By Ross A. Lincoln and Phil Owen | May 8, 2021 @ 8:57 PM
They were serenaded by Mylie Cyrus during the cold open
- By Jennifer Maas | May 8, 2021 @ 1:45 PM
Marking the first time “Saturday Night Live” will air live outside the U.S.
- By Tony Maglio | May 7, 2021 @ 12:15 PM
Will SpaceX founder Elon Musk blast past the pack?
- By Samson Amore | May 6, 2021 @ 8:35 PM
Musk says he “will be good-ish” in upcoming “SNL” hosting debut
- By Andi Ortiz | May 2, 2021 @ 12:28 PM
You gotta know these things if you’re gonna host, Elon