The Connecticut-based chain cites safety concerns one day after terror threat by Sony hackers
Rival Studios Fuming at Sony for Not Yanking 'Interview' in Wake of Hackers' Threats, Insiders Say (Exclusive)By Scott Bowles | December 17, 2014 @ 7:06 AM
Growing security concerns over the breach unnerve studios privately hoping the movie will be yanked, while the former hacker behind Sony's 2011 attack says the studio faces issues for years to come
- By Travis Reilly | December 16, 2014 @ 10:00 PM
In a statement to TheWrap, the longtime California representative vows to "keep the public safe"
- By Travis Reilly and Matt Donnelly | December 16, 2014 @ 9:41 PM
California theater chain will not show Seth Rogen, James Franco comedy after hackers threatened attack reminiscent of September 11, 2001
- By Linda Ge | December 16, 2014 @ 8:33 PM
The move comes on the heels of a new threat from Sony hackers promising a 9/11-style attack at theaters showing the movie
- By Sharon Waxman | December 16, 2014 @ 8:29 PM
Waxman joins famed Watergate journalist Carl Bernstein and attorney Alan Dershowitz on Don Lemon's "CNN Tonight"
Kevin Hart's 'Wedding Ringer' Press Junket Back on After Being Postponed Amid Sony Hacking Scandal (Exclusive)By Anita Bennett | December 16, 2014 @ 6:42 PM
Media event will now take place in January
- By Todd Cunningham | December 16, 2014 @ 6:39 PM
Exhibition chain scraps rollout of comedy about assassination of North Korea's leader in wake of massive cyberattack
- By Tim Kenneally | December 16, 2014 @ 3:34 PM
Complaint claims that company should have known the risks of releasing "The Interview"
- By Alicia Banks | December 16, 2014 @ 2:36 PM
The ABC daytime talk show weighs in on the latest batch of hacked emails from the entertainment company
- By City News Service | December 16, 2014 @ 2:28 PM
"We take those threats very seriously," chief Charlie Beck says
- By Travis Reilly | December 16, 2014 @ 2:27 PM
Guardians of Peace deliver over 12,000 of the Sony executive's emails as part of Tuesday's "Christmas gift"
- By Matt Donnelly and Todd Cunningham | December 16, 2014 @ 2:08 PM
Department of Homeland Security says: “At this time there is no credible intelligence to indicate an active plot"
- By Linda Ge | December 16, 2014 @ 1:14 PM
The film's stars have withdrawn from all previously scheduled interviews and appearances in the run up to the release
- By Travis Reilly | December 16, 2014 @ 12:07 PM
Star and cowriter of the controversial film also admits he considered changing the North Korean dictator's name