Where does “Once Upon a Time in … Hollywood” fall among the grindhouse auteur’s films?
- By Simon Abrams | December 23, 2019 @ 8:59 AM
Tim Roth and Clive Owen star in the kind of tacky WWII tale that used to be Oscar bait for the Weinsteins
- By Tomris Laffly | July 31, 2019 @ 3:50 PM
A former African child soldier turned exceptional adoptee high-schooler is at the center of this examination of race and privilege
- By Brian Welk | July 25, 2019 @ 4:14 PM
Did Quentin Tarantino tack on anything extra as part of his ninth film?
- By Beatrice Verhoeven | April 26, 2019 @ 9:58 AM
François Girard, who helmed “The Red Violin,” is directing
- By Carlos Aguilar | February 15, 2019 @ 12:05 PM
Where does “Alita: Battle Angel” rank in the outsider auteur’s filmography?
- By Umberto Gonzalez | January 31, 2019 @ 4:49 PM
Sundance 2019: “It’s a culture shock, it’s a difference,” Harrison Jr. tells TheWrap’s Sharon Waxman
- By Jenny Peters | January 29, 2019 @ 2:27 PM
Sundance 2019: The stars hit the streets, the screening rooms and the dance floor in Park City, Utah
Before Topher Grace in ‘BlacKkKlansman,’ 12 Actors Who’ve Portrayed White Supremacists on Screen (Photos)By Brian Welk | August 10, 2018 @ 11:08 AM
Ryan Gosling, Russell Crowe and Edward Norton have all portrayed neo-Nazis or skinheads on film
- By Jeremy Fuster | May 8, 2018 @ 9:46 AM
Kurt Russell, Tim Roth and Michael Madsen also in talks for small roles in movie set during Charles Manson murders of 1969 L.A.
- By Inkoo Kang | March 27, 2017 @ 8:35 AM
TheWrap movie critic Inkoo Kang reassesses the director’s 23-year career, from “Reservoir Dogs” to “The Hateful Eight”
- By Tim Kenneally | December 5, 2016 @ 4:43 PM
“Reservoir Dogs” actor also says that his grandparent abused his father
- By Dave White | April 7, 2016 @ 2:48 PM
Borrowing heavily from first-person-shooter video games, this visually chaotic Russian death jam that will test the sturdiest stomachs