Tim Roth and Clive Owen star in the kind of tacky WWII tale that used to be Oscar bait for the Weinsteins
- By Tomris Laffly | July 31, 2019 @ 3:50 PM
A former African child soldier turned exceptional adoptee high-schooler is at the center of this examination of race and privilege
- By Brian Welk | July 25, 2019 @ 4:14 PM
Did Quentin Tarantino tack on anything extra as part of his ninth film?
- By William Bibbiani | July 23, 2019 @ 10:29 AM
Where does “Once Upon a Time in … Hollywood” fall among the grindhouse auteur’s films?
- By Beatrice Verhoeven | April 26, 2019 @ 9:58 AM
François Girard, who helmed “The Red Violin,” is directing
- By Carlos Aguilar | February 15, 2019 @ 12:05 PM
Where does “Alita: Battle Angel” rank in the outsider auteur’s filmography?
- By Umberto Gonzalez | January 31, 2019 @ 4:49 PM
Sundance 2019: “It’s a culture shock, it’s a difference,” Harrison Jr. tells TheWrap’s Sharon Waxman
- By Jenny Peters | January 29, 2019 @ 2:27 PM
Sundance 2019: The stars hit the streets, the screening rooms and the dance floor in Park City, Utah