The "Parasite" studio will use the capital to build upon its core film business and expand its production slate
- By Brian Welk | April 28, 2020 @ 10:00 AM
Federoff and Zisa will serve as president of distribution and president of publicity, respectively
- By Brian Welk | April 21, 2020 @ 10:29 AM
Matt Wolf's documentary on Biosphere 2 will open through non-traditional release on May 8
- By Beatrice Verhoeven | March 25, 2020 @ 7:00 AM
Apocalyptic thriller would have premiered at the festival, which was cancelled due to coronavirus
- By Beatrice Verhoeven | January 23, 2020 @ 1:23 PM
Sundance 2020: Insiders think filmmakers are vying to work with the distributor even more than before
- By Matt Donnelly | May 21, 2018 @ 5:30 AM
Cannes 2018: "People associate activity with big players spending a lot of money. That can be a little misleading," Saban Films president Bill Bromiley tells TheWrap
- By Beatrice Verhoeven and Matt Donnelly | January 24, 2018 @ 5:58 PM
Sundance 2018: In a move that not many people saw coming, the film distributor quickly became one of the hottest players at this year's festival
- By Matt Donnelly | September 7, 2017 @ 5:09 AM
TIFF 2017: Streaming giants have raised the price of doing business, and some companies are scrambling to survive
- By Matt Donnelly | August 25, 2017 @ 7:50 AM
"I'm interested in taboos as a filmmaker," director Eliza Hittman tells TheWrap about her button-pushing new drama
'Ingrid Goes West': Neon Founders Discuss Sundance Bidding War for Aubrey Plaza, Elizabeth Olsen Instagram Stalker Pic (Video)By Mikey Glazer | July 28, 2017 @ 3:17 PM
"(We were realizing) these guys are so damn smart," Tim League recalls of the festival acquisition frenzy.
- By Thom Geier | May 17, 2017 @ 10:00 PM
Cannes 2017: Harmony Korine to write and direct follow-up to his 2012 indie hit "Spring Breakers"
- By Umberto Gonzalez | January 29, 2017 @ 1:07 PM
Sundance 2017: Upstart distributor has also bagged "Ingrid Goes West" and "Beach Rats"