Interconnected stories told within rich, shared universes could disrupt Hollywood and realize a future imagined by J.R.R. Tolkien
- By Trey Williams | August 22, 2019 @ 7:00 PM
The deal is all about the brands, which include Peppa Pig, PJ Masks and Clifford the Big Red Dog
- By Matt Lopez | July 18, 2019 @ 10:16 AM
The titles are just two out of thousands of other digital comics launching on the platform
- By Brian Welk | June 7, 2019 @ 4:10 AM
Happy #NationalDoughnutDay, or as we like to call it, Friday
- By Jennifer Maas | February 15, 2019 @ 7:17 AM
“War for Cybertron” will launch in 2020
- By Jeremy Fuster | January 9, 2019 @ 11:59 AM
Was the holiday-season release to blame for disappointing ticket sales?
- By Phil Owen | December 29, 2018 @ 5:45 PM
How does Travis Knight’s prequel “Bumblebee” stand up against the Michael Bay robot epics?