Director tells Andy Cohen that a stage play and five-episode TV project will come first
- By Mary Murphy and Michele Willens | October 17, 2019 @ 9:13 AM
“The thrill of a current-events play is that it can distill those events into something much more thoughtful and engrossing than mere news,” playwright Doug McGrath says
- By Elizabeth Weitzman | August 14, 2019 @ 6:05 PM
Where does “Where’d You Go, Bernadette?” stand among his many cinematic achievements?
- By Tim Molloy | July 26, 2019 @ 4:07 PM
- By Tim Molloy | July 25, 2019 @ 5:41 PM
“Once Upon a Time… in Hollywood” reignites an old debate
- By William Bibbiani | July 23, 2019 @ 10:29 AM
Where does “Once Upon a Time in … Hollywood” fall among the grindhouse auteur’s films?
- By Phil Owen | June 23, 2019 @ 2:00 PM
Celebrate the anniversary of Tim Burton’s “Batman” by arguing about which Batman movie is the best
- By Jennifer Maas | May 3, 2019 @ 4:48 PM
“This world is so weird that anything could happen,” Netflix horror series’ star tells TheWrap
- By Jennifer Maas | April 30, 2019 @ 1:33 PM
Leah Rachel talks with TheWrap about everything from the meaning of the mice to the Lefevres’ weird thing with fish