There have a been a lot of bad video game movies — and a handful of gems. Where does the hilarious kiddie flick “Sonic the Hedgehog” land?
- By Trey Williams | November 20, 2019 @ 6:32 AM
GamingGrill 2019: “Our mission is really how do we design games from the get-go, from the ground floor to be esports-ready,” Chou said
- By Trey Williams | November 19, 2019 @ 6:13 PM
GamingGrill 2019: “It’s an uncanny level of accessibility that you can’t get anywhere else,” said Overwatch League host Malik Forte.
- By Sean Burch | August 8, 2019 @ 2:00 PM
“The older generation has these kinds of complaints, and when the audience dies, the moral panic dies,” Chris Ferguson, a psychology professor at Stetson University, says
- By Trey Williams | June 13, 2019 @ 10:11 AM
UTA acquired esports companies Press X and Everyday Influencers last year
- By Trey Williams | May 20, 2019 @ 10:20 AM
“Detective Pikachu” has grossed $287.4 million worldwide on a production budget of $150 million
- By Sean Burch | October 2, 2018 @ 2:46 PM
The Grill 2018: eSports “is not just a flash in the pan, it’s an industry that’s developing,” says Damon Lau, head of eSports at UTA
- By Ross A. Lincoln | August 24, 2018 @ 8:07 PM
Heitman drove his car south in a northbound highway lane, colliding with another vehicle, San Diego Medical Examiner’s office says