Power Women Breakfast NYC: “These are not normal times,” Tribeca CEO tells gathering
TheWrap’s Power Women Breakfast franchise in July brought together influential women in entertainment, media, technology and finance in key cities to network and connect.
The event took place at the Tribeca Grill in New York City on Tuesday, July 9. Tribeca Enterprises CEO Jane Rosenthal, who co-hosted with “Pretty Woman: The Muscial” executive producer Paula Wagner, delivered opening remarks addressing the challenges women face in the current political climate.
“These are not normal times,” Rosenthal said. “This is a call to action. Our stories matter — speaking up matters. When women win, everybody wins.”
The event also featured Glamour magazine Editor-in-Chief Samantha Barry, actress and activist Emily Ratajkowski, NYC First Lady Charlene McCray and “CBS Evening News” anchor Norah O’Donnell.
Watch the full video above.
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- Access to full length Members-Only Video archive
- Video of notable sessions from TheWrap Events (TheGrill, Power Women Summit)
- VIP seating for TheWrap's Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to 'chill spots' at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers