(Spoiler alert: Do not keep reading if you have not seen the season six midseason finale of “The Walking Dead”)
“The Walking Dead” aired the Season 6 midseason finale on Sunday, and fans were split on the quality of the episode.
While some mourned Deana’s death and said the episode left them with their heart in their throat, others described it as “boring” and “weak.”
Regardless, AMC’s hit zombie apocalypse drama has left the door open to plenty of action when season six resumes in February, including the unveiling of Jeffrey Dean Morgan as the villain Negan.
Read some of the best reactions to the episode below.
- Kiroku Tensha Eriko (@Ko_Ecks) November 30, 2015
Watched #TheWalkingDead from last night, I enjoyed it sure nobody got munched on but things are set up to be pretty cool after the break.
- Craig Homer (@ToweringNerd) November 30, 2015
We’re just gonna say it: #TheWalkingDead is a show that deserves to lose half its audience.
- Tom + Lorenzo® (@tomandlorenzo) November 30, 2015
I wasn’t ready for the mid season finale Lord help me I’m crying #TheWalkingDead
– Yasmin (@IronicYoongi) November 30, 2015
I have a #TheWalkingDead hangover.
– Crystal (@mycatsjealous) November 30, 2015
That was one of the most STRESSFUL walking dead episodes ever! omg #TheWalkingDead
– Kat (@Kat_thebooknerd) November 30, 2015