(Spoiler alert: Do not read on if you did not watch the midseason premiere of “The Walking Dead”)
“The Walking Dead” made for great Valentine’s Day viewing as fans expressed their love for the midseason premiere.
Response online to the premiere has been largely positive, with some fans calling it “one of the best episodes ever.” Plenty of mayhem ensued, from the death of the remaining members of the Anderson family, to Carl finally losing his eye, to Rick going on a legit hatchet rampage.
The craziest thing? We still have to wait seven more episodes for the appearance of Negan (Jeffrey Dean Morgan).
Read some of the best reactions below.
– John Nixon (@nixontalplacido) February 15, 2016
Last nights #TheWalkingDead was crazy good.
- deejaybanggad (@BanggadDeejay) February 15, 2016
- Team Daryl Dixon (@TeamDaryl_TWD) February 15, 2016
- Salih LaBecry (@SLaBecry) February 15, 2016
- athena (@atheynuh) February 15, 2016
#TheWalkingDead had my heart beating so fast!! Wow.
- Kiera Rose ✨ (@_Kiera_Rose_) February 15, 2016
- norman’s Alina (@Reedus0bsessed) February 15, 2016
Still reeling after last night?? Yeah, me too. Not enough words in the English language to describe how good that was. #TheWalkingDead
- TWD Fansite (@TWDFansite) February 15, 2016
That episode of #TheWalkingDead is probably the best episode in A LONG time.
- Jack Cooksey (@triggywiggy) February 15, 2016
That was by far one of the most disturbing episodes of #TheWalkingDead. Also reminded me why I love the show so much. Fearless.
- jaimie (@ninetieslasher) February 15, 2016
- Aldo Jr. (@zkenpachiz) February 15, 2016
- FumaR GambinO (@FumarGambino) February 15, 2016