Actress in Hulu’s anthology drama series sits down for an interview with TheWrap
After scoring big with Netflix’s “The Kissing Booth” last year, actress Joey King returns as Gypsy Rose Blanchard in Hulu’s anthology series “The Act.”
The stranger-than-fiction series centers around Blanchard and her mother Dee Dee (Patricia Arquette), who suffered from Munchausen syndrome by proxy, a condition where a caregiver either fabricates or induces an illness in someone under their care to gain attention and sympathy.
The actress recently sat down with TheWrap’s Itay Hod to discuss the new project. Watch the full interview above.
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- Access to full length Members-Only Video archive
- Video of notable sessions from TheWrap Events (TheGrill, Power Women Summit)
- VIP seating for TheWrap's Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to 'chill spots' at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers