To experience the reopening is to experience, ultimately, a realization that we don’t have any idea what we’re doing.
- By Sharon Waxman | May 4, 2020 @ 6:31 AM
How much more do we know now over what we knew in April?
- By Sharon Waxman | April 28, 2020 @ 6:00 AM
Part II of “Hollywood Post-Pandemic”: How does the Walt Disney Co. that emerges from this crisis look different than the behemoth that ruled just months ago?
- By Sharon Waxman | April 26, 2020 @ 3:00 PM
The entertainment economy will bounce back in favor of the digital players
- By Sharon Waxman | April 20, 2020 @ 6:20 AM
A letter to the much-lauded California governor — because we know very little, and it’s frustrating
- By Sharon Waxman | April 16, 2020 @ 6:20 AM
The vision of reinventing the venerable Hollywood trade as a business-to-consumer glossy publication attracting brand advertising was never going to work
- By Sharon Waxman and Beatrice Verhoeven | April 15, 2020 @ 6:00 AM
“It’s a f—ing war zone,” one insider tells TheWrap
- By Wrap Staff | April 13, 2020 @ 7:00 AM
Social media star “King Bach,” Fullscreen’s Maureen Polo and Omnia Media’s Greg Kampanis will discuss digital opportunities during the pandemic
- By J. Clara Chan and Sharon Waxman | April 10, 2020 @ 7:43 PM
Up to $10 million in cuts are slated for next week on the heels of the firing of THR editorial director Matthew Belloni