Just in case you're having the feels after the "Atlanta" season finale and want to binge watch all the episodes all over again, we've ranked all 10 for your viewing pleasure.
10. "The Streisand Effect" I don't remember much of this episode so it wasn't the best, but it's "Atlanta" so it was still good.
This is the one where Earn and Darius are on a mission to get Earn some money --Darius gives Earn his phone to pawn. And that's the story of D and E's friendship.
9. "The Big Bang" We love this episode because it set the tone for "Atlanta," as viewers quickly realized that Donald Glover is not here to explain black people to anyone -- the characters just are.
8. "Streets on Lock" With Earn in jail awaiting bail, this episode focuses on the prison system in a lighthearted "Atlanta" way.
Paper Boi earns his street cred and him and Darius are honored with WET lemon pepper wings (the highlight of the episode).
7. "Value" This episode was all about our girl, Van. Before this, we pretty much thought she was just Earn's uptight baby mama. Although Van ends up in a pretty unfortunate circumstance, the episode itself just goes to further prove that she's bae.
6. "The Club" This episode didn't give you all the glamor and hype of clubs -- it kept it real. The only person that seemed to be having any fun was Darius, and he left early to go home, eat cereal and play video games.
This is also the episode where Paper Boi slaps the club manager with a stack of cash. Plus: the invisible car.
5. "Go For Broke" All Earn wants to do is take Van out on a nice date, but he's broke. The whole episode is pretty much him stressing out about how he's going to pay for this elaborate meal while the waitress continues to up-sell him.
It's a pretty hilarious scene that we're sure many of us have probably fallen victim to. Plus it defines the struggle of dating while broke.
4. "Nobody Beats the Biebs" Other than Earn getting mistaken for another black guy, this episode had so many gems. Black Justin Bieber for one. No one made any mention that the Biebs was now black and that was the greatest part.
This episode forced us to think how an obnoxious and out of control Bieber might be treated if he was black, plus also hinted at the whitewashing of Hollywood.
3. "The Jacket" This episode focused on Earn's quest to retrieve his jacket after a night of partying and, like most of us do, he retraces his steps through Paper Boi's Snapchat Story.
"The Jacket" featured many themes: police brutality, providing for your family, pride, etc. epitomized what "Atlanta" is all about.
2. "Juneteenth" We love this episode not because it showcases the diversity within the black community, but mostly because of how annoyingly hilarious Craig was.
You think he's the bad white guy appropriating black culture, but at the end of the episode we kinda fall in love with him for taking a semi-stance against his pretentious wife.
1. "B.A.N." OK, so it's kind of cliché that this would be ranked the best episode, but hear us out. Not taking into consideration the weird structure of "B.A.N." this episode was just extremely creative in presenting the idea of a trans-racial identity and then having that person be intolerant when it came to LGBT rights. Like, WHAT?!
Also, the commercials. Those alone deserve their own ranking.