The move follows a 58% year-over-year growth in revenue for the company
Branded Entertainment Network (BEN) Group, the company formerly known as Corbis that specializes in brand integrations, announced Tuesday that it will be expanding its business into China.
The company plans to open up an office in Shanghai in the coming months where it will continue to focus on brand integrations. The announcement follows a strong first half of the year for the company, which saw revenue increase by 58% since last year. The company did not disclose the specific amount of revenue generated.
BEN, which relies on an AI algorithm to match its clients with the best integration possible, plans to reach its target goal of 10,000 integrations by the end of 2019, a 40% increase from 2018. The company’s clients include TikTok, Frito-Lay, Old Navy and Tencent.
“The brand integration and product placement category is experiencing a significant expansion, and it’s being driven by innovative approaches to brand integration across influencer marketing and streaming,” Ben Group CEO Ricky Ray Butler said in a statement. “Our AI has been particularly successful through its potential to increase the scale, feasibility, and growth of brand…
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- Access to full length Members-Only Video archive
- Video of notable sessions from TheWrap Events (TheGrill, Power Women Summit)
- VIP seating for TheWrap's Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to 'chill spots' at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers