(Spoiler alert: Do not keep reading if you did not see the series finale of “Castle”)
“Castle” came to a conclusion last night after eight seasons and fans of the series found the finale incredibly bittersweet.
While they were happy that Castle and Beckett survived the shooting and a time jump showed them living the family life together, fans want to see more.
“Why?!! Why is it all over?! I don’t understand,” one fan wrote. And that viewer was not the only one. Check out some more of the best fan reactions below.
- J. Leigh (@SouthernGirl858) May 17, 2016
- Kimberly (@ItsKimberlyKay) May 17, 2016
#CastleFinale WHY DID IT HAVE TO END!! This show did not have to end..Remember the “7 Years Later” well this show could’ve had 7 more years.
- Josh !!! (@JoshuaTweetings) May 17, 2016
- Mariel (@ItsMarielBitch) May 17, 2016
- Captain Always❤ (@nuriajo) May 17, 2016
Not a bad ending! It was worth staying up past my bed time!
- mary anne arnold (@brady0607) May 17, 2016
- Lidia Mazzeo (@LidiaMazzeo) May 17, 2016
Now that I’m not in shock… The transition from them shot to the kids with the voiceover from the pilot is awesome imo. #CastleFinale
- Andrea B (@ABettis83) May 17, 2016
- Michelle (@Serendipity861) May 17, 2016
Why?!! Why is it all over?! I don’t understand! #CastleFinale
- Katryna Marie (@that_girl_kat1) May 17, 2016