“Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Kim Zolciak, “Braxton Family Values” star Tamar Braxton and Afghanistan veteran Alek Skarlatos will round out the field of contestants for season 21 of ABC’s “Dancing With the Stars.” Skarlatos was one of the U.S. servicemen who stopped a terror attack on a Paris train last month.
The full cast for the upcoming season was revealed Wednesday on “Good Morning America.” Paula Deen, whose casting had been previously reported but not confirmed by ABC, was also revealed as a contestant.
Among the pro dancers, Karina Smirnoff will return to the show after sitting last season out. Val Chmerkovskiy, Derek Hough, Mark Ballas, Artem Chigvintsev, Allison Holker, Witney Carson, Sharna Burgess and Peta Murgatroyd are all set to join the ballroom.
The new season of “Dancing With the Stars” premieres Sept. 14 at 8 p.m. on ABC.
See the full list of celebrity contestants and their professional dance partners below:
– Alek Skarlatos partnered with Lindsay Arnold
– Alexa PenaVega partnered with Mark Ballas
– Andy Grammer partnered with Allison Holker
– Bindi Irwin partnered with
– Carlos PenaVega partnered with Witney Carson
– Chaka Khan partnered with Keo Motsepe
– Gary Busey partnered with Anna Trebunskaya
– Hayes Grier partnered with Emma Slater
– Kim Zolciak Biermann partnered with Tony Dovolani
– Paula Deen partnered with Louis van Amstel
– Tamar Braxton partnered with Valentin Chmerkovskiy
– Victor Espinoza partnered with Karina Smirnoff