The full cast for Season 22 of “Dancing with the Stars” was revealed Tuesday on “Good Morning America.”
This season’s contestants will be: “The O.C.” star Mischa Barton; Denver Broncos linebacker and Super Bowl 50 MVP Von Miller; TV host Geraldo Rivera; “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” star Kim Fields; UFC Fighter Paige VanZant; Boyz II Men’s Wanya Morris; former NFL quarterback Doug Flutie; “America’s Next Top Model” winner Nyle DiMarco; Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver Antonio Brown; and actress and ex-wife of Donald Trump, Marla Maples.
They join previously announced cast members Ginger Zee, “Good Morning America’s” chief meteorologist, and “Fuller House” star Jodie Sweetin.
“Dancing with the Stars” is hosted by two-time Emmy Award-winner Tom Bergeron and Erin Andrews, while contestants are judged by ballroom experts including head judge, Len Goodman, dancers/choreographers Bruno Tonioli and Carrie Ann Inaba.
The all-new season of “Dancing with the Stars” premieres Monday, March 21 at 8 p.m./7c.
Check out the full list of cast members and their professional dance partners below:
- Mischa Barton with Artem Chigvintsev
- Antonio Brown with Sharna Burgess
- Nyle DiMarco with Peta Murgatroyd
- Kim Fields with Sasha Farber
- Doug Flutie with Karina Smirnoff
- Marla Maples with Tony Dovolani
- Von Miller with Witney Carson
- Wanya Morris with Lindsay Arnold
- Geraldo Rivera with Edyta Sliwinska
- Jodie Sweetin with Keo Motsepe
- Paige VanZant with Mark Ballas
- Ginger Zee with Valentin Chmerkovskiy