New Yorkers will be seeing a lot more of Lady Liberty soon, and she’ll be dressed to impress.
In a stunt to promote the launch of fashion designer Diane von Furstenberg’s reality series “House of DVF,” E! will be placing six miniature versions of the Statue of Liberty around New York City, and all will be wrapped in signature DVF style.
In case you’re curious to see the sight, a stylish Lady Liberty will be installed in the following locations:
- Meatpacking District: Washington and 13th
- Columbus Circle: Broadway between Columbus Circle and W 61st St
- Times Square: Broadway between W 48th St and W 49th St
- SOHO: Broadway between Houston and Prince
- Washington Square: 5th Avenue between Washington Square N and E 8th St
- Midtown East: Lexington Avenue between E 59th St and E 60th St
“House of DVF,” which follows Furstenberg mentoring a new generation of hard-working young women ready to take their careers at the company to the next level, premieres Sunday, November 2.