One “Jeopardy” contestant really needs to brush up on her hip-hop history — or at least listen to more Tupac.
In a recent episode of the long-running game show, a woman was given the clue: “This ‘Big Poppa’ rapper was killed on March 9, 1997 as he left a music industry party in Los Angeles.”
Her response (video below): “Who is Two Pack?” Not only did she mispronounce the name of one of the most famous rappers of all time, she also mixed up her West Coast rappers with East Coast rappers. As we all no doubt know, it was Notorious B.I.G who rapped the classic “Big Poppa.”
– Deadspin (@Deadspin) December 16, 2016
Naturally, Tupac fans decided to troll the woman unmercifully online with a series of hilarious tweets at her expense.
Read some of the reactions below.
@Deadspin That’s also, like, the most perfect-looking person to give that answer, too.
- J. Fratt (@JFratt) December 16, 2016
- Brittny Pierre ???? (@sleep2dream) December 16, 2016
- Tyler Burchfield (@BurchfieldTyler) December 16, 2016
@Deadspin caucasian on fleek
- Zachariah (@Z_Hilyardo) December 16, 2016
- John Stevens (@johnnyfire817) December 16, 2016