Jonah Hill Reveals Hospitalization for (Fake) Cocaine Binge (Video)

Actor discusses the dark side of vitamin powder on “Any Given Wednesday”

jonah hill

Apparently, even prop drugs can be dangerous.

Jonah Hill admitted on HBO’s “Any Given Wednesday” this week that, while filming 2013’s “The Wolf of Wall Street,” he ingested so much fake cocaine that he was sent to the hospital.

According to Hill, he contracted bronchitis and had to be hospitalized due to snorting up the bogus blow, which was actually vitamin powder.

“If you ingest that much matter into your lungs you will get very sick, and we were just literally doing fake coke for, like, seven months, every day,” Hill, who currently stars in “War Dogs,” said.

The actor did allow, however, that the make-believe marching powder did put some pep in his step.

“I never had more vitamin D in my entire life; I could have lifted a car over my f-king head,” Hill recalled.

Interestingly, a lot of people who binge on the real thing hold that same belief.

Watch the interview below.