Kevin Spacey Posts Another Bizarre Video as Frank Underwood: ‘Kill Them With Kindness’

Former ‘House of Cards’ star shares video for second year in a row

Last Updated: December 24, 2019 @ 9:33 AM

Kevin Spacey is back at it again with another cryptic video on Christmas Eve.

“You didn’t really think I was going to miss the opportunity to wish you a Merry Christmas, did you?” the actor said in the voice of his former “House of Cards” character Frank Underwood.

Wearing a holiday sweater and stoking a blazing fire, Spacey gave another strange speech similar in tone to the one he posted last year on Christmas Eve.

Here is Spacey’s latest video, tweeted from his personal Twitter account Tuesday:

“It’s been a pretty good year, and I’m grateful to have my health back. And in light of that, I’ve made some changes in my life and I’d like to invite you to join me. As we walk into 2020, I want to cast my vote for… more good in this world. Ah yes, I know what you’re thinking. Can he be serious? I’m dead serious. And it’s not that hard, trust me,” Spacey says in the video.

“The next time someone does something you don’t like, you can go on the attack — but you can also hold your fire and do the unexpected. You can kill them with kindness,” he finishes, followed by ominous music.

In last year’s video, Spacey responded indirectly to the sexual misconduct accusations that derailed his career, resulting in being  killing off on Netflix’s “House of Cards” and also excised from the film “All the Money in the World” after numerous men accused him of predatory behavior.

A Massachusetts criminal sexual assault case against Spacey was dropped in July due to “the unavailability of the complaining witness.” The unnamed accuser claimed that Spacey groped him at a Nantucket bar three years ago.

Spacey is also being investigated by Scotland Yard over six claims of sexual harassment and assault that allegedly occurred in London while the actor was artistic director of the Old Vic Theatre from 2004 to 2015.

The anonymous massage therapist who accused Spacey of sexually assaulting died in Sept., one year after filing claims against the actor. As a result, that case against Spacey was dropped, according to the Los Angeles Times.