Melania Trump’s cyberbullying speech is drawing a lot of laughs from, well, cyber space.
Lots of people took to social media to criticize the potential First Lady’s speech, in which she said that our culture “has gotten too mean and too rough.” Many found this ironic, given her husband Donald Trump’s tendency to attack people via his Twitter account.
“Too hilarious @MELANIATRUMP could profess ANY knowledge about people acting mean on social media when her hubby is leader of the pack,” one Twitter user wrote.
Read more reactions below.
Just listened the Melania Trump speech from yesterday. SNL and real life are now officially indistinguishable. @MELANIATRUMP
– Peeved Pastor (@irritablepastor) November 4, 2016
– Jay Billings (@jaybillings) November 4, 2016
Melania Trump talking about cyber bulling is like Eva Braun talking about Chanukah ~ John Fugelsang
– (((((Jime))))) (@jime713) November 4, 2016
– Mandy Manley (@mandymanley) November 4, 2016
– Leon Cook (@LeonMCook) November 4, 2016
Melania Trump knows how tough it was being cyber bullied when she was a young African American girl from Chicago
– Brownbacking (@notbrownbacking) November 4, 2016
Too hilarious @MELANIATRUMP could profess ANY knowledge about people acting mean on social media when her hubby is leader of the pack!
– Sherri Maddick (@sherrifood) November 4, 2016
i cannot believe that melania trump’s focus is on bullying. it feels like we’re in an episode of the office or parks n rec
– Nasty Woman™ (@m_uhh) November 4, 2016
Melania Trump should just just wave and look pretty, but never speak.
– † (@tayloryanceyyy) November 4, 2016