As part of a move to restructure its marketing and digital teams, Paramount Pictures has hired former Google executive Rebecca Mall to be co-president of domestic marketing.
Mall, who was most recently head of industry at Google, will be launching the studio’s first-ever brand strategy division, according to Megan Colligan, the studio’s Worldwide President, Marketing and Distribution, who made the announcement on Monday.
Restructuring at Paramount includes following hires and promotions to its marketing and digital teams:
- Reggie Panaligan, formerly Brand Measurement Lead at Google, as Senior Vice President, Research & Analytics
– Anu Bhatia, from bpg, as Senior Vice President, Digital Content
– Christine Benitez, formerly of Disney’s multicultural team, promoted to Vice President, Brand Strategy
– Orlando Baeza, formerly of Activision, to Vice President, Brand Strategy
– Brice Tidwell, promoted to Vice President, Brand Strategy.
“We are excited to strengthen our deep bench of talented executives with new hires from top digital and entertainment companies including Google, Disney and Activision,” Paramount Pictures Chairman & CEO Brad Grey said in a statement.
“Rob Moore has reimagined the marketing department to seamlessly integrate the new brand strategy team to create impactful 360 degree campaigns.”