The channel will feature content from Ryan’s ToysReview, EvanTube, JillianTube, and the HobbyKids
Pocket.watch, a children’s entertainment company, has announced the launch of a 24/7 channel on Roku’s ad-supported streaming service, The Roku Channel.
The new channel will be housed in the newly launched Roku Kids section of the streamer’s ad-supported service, making it one of the first partners on the new destination. As part of the partnership, pocket.watch will act as a featured content provider, premiering exclusive content from Ryan Kaji of the YouTube channel Ryan’s ToysReview. Pocket.watch plans to launch five 22-minute ad-supported “Ryan’s World” specials that will be exclusive to the platform until Nov. 19.
Overall, pocket.watch’s 24/7 channel will include content from the company’s content partners, including Ryan’s ToysReview, EvanTube, JillianTube, and the HobbyKids.
“Families have come to know pocket.watch as a trusted source for family-friendly content, and it’s a top priority for us to connect families with the popular content they love in environments that are safe, curated and premium,” Chris M. Williams, pocket.watch CEO, said. “We are proud to work with great new OTT services like The Roku Channel to deliver quality programming with today’s biggest…
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- Access to full length Members-Only Video archive
- Video of notable sessions from TheWrap Events (TheGrill, Power Women Summit)
- VIP seating for TheWrap's Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to 'chill spots' at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers