GQ Magazine seventh annual Gentlemen’s Ball honored five actors for their work with charitable causes on Wednesday .
• Andrew Garfield, for his support of Worldwide Orphans and Youth Mentoring Connection
• Joshua Jackson, for his support of Oceana
• Taylor Kitsch, for his support of the African Children’s Choir
• George Lopez, for his involvement with the Lopez Foundation
• Zachary Quinto, for his support of The Trevor Project
Each were presented with an Ambassador Award at the event, hosted by Andy Cohen. See photos from the red carpet, the ceremony and inside the after party below.