It pays to be Sofia Vergara.
The Colombian-born actress and “Modern Family” star has topped the Forbes list of highest-paid TV actresses for the fifth year in a row with a staggering $43 million haul.
That is a 66 percent jump over Vergara’s earnings last year, thanks in large part to several lucrative endorsement deals, including Head and Shoulders shampoo and a line of nurses’ scrubs.
Her nearest competition was “Big Bang Theory” star Kaley Cuoco, who pulled in $24.5 million. Most of Cucoco’s earnings came from her work on the CBS sitcom, on which she earns $1 million per episode.
“Quantico” star Priyanka Chopra also made the list for the first time with $11 million, which was good enough for eighth place. In addition to her role on the ABC series, Chopra also starred in several Bollywood films over the last year and boasts several multimillion-dollar endorsement deals in India.
Check out the full list below.
1. Sofia Vergara–$43 million
2. Kaley Cuoco–$24.5 million
3. Mindy Kaling–$15 million
4. Ellen Pompeo–$14.5 million (tie)
5. Mariska Hargitay–$14.5 million (tie)
6. Kerry Washington–$13.5 million
7. Stana Katic–$12 million
8. Priyanka Chopra–$11 million
9. Julianna Margulies — $10.5 million
10. Julie Bowen–$10 million
11. Pauley Perrette–$9.5 million
12. Patricia Heaton–$8.5 million
13. Emily Deschanel–$7.5 million (tie)
14. Julia Louis-Dreyfus–$7.5 million (tie)
15. Zooey Deschanel–$7 million