The 2nd Annual Digital Entertainment World conference will take place Feb. 12-15 at the Los Angeles Hyatt Regency Century Plaza. IDG World Expo and Digital Media Wire revealed the first keynote speakers for the event: Sony Pictures Television president Steve Mosko, Maker Studios president Ynon Kreiz and Vice Media Worldwide CCO Eddy Moretti.
“Steve, Ynon and Eddy are all extraordinary, trailblazing leaders who have created enormously profitable paradigms for content creation in the rapidly evolving entertainment, digital and media worlds,” said Ned Sherman, DMW CEO and DEW Advisory Board chair. “The inclusion of these top-tier executives continues the tradition we established with the many digital, entertainment and media leaders who participated in our inaugural 2014 gathering, and sets the stage for the meetings and deal-making opportunities at the heart of the event.”
DEW explores multi-platform content creation, monetization and distribution. The keynote conversations will address the future of the digital content ecosystem, with leaders from both the entertainment and technology spheres convening to discuss partnership opportunities to monetize digital content.
Additional speakers expected to attend include Tracy Wright, Netflix director of global content; Russell Wallach, Live Nation Network president; Laura Lee, YouTube head of North American content partnerships; Jim Underwood, Facebook head of entertainment strategy; and Ira Rubenstein, PBS senior vice president and general manager, digital.
Session topics include:
- The Future of Multi-Platform TV/Digital Hybrid Programming
- Content as Digital Currency for Brands
- The Rise of the Tablet: What Does the Future Hold?
- The Multi-Channel Network: Monetizing the YouTube Economy
- Hollywood & Games: Opportunities at the Intersection of Content and Technology
- Selling Experiences: Monetizing the Artist-Fan Connection
- Digital Dollars: The Shift in Film Industry Marketing Media Buys
- Demistifying Multi-Screen Video Metrics
- The Future of Internet Radio
- Entertainment on the Go: Distribution
The full agenda is available here, with more additions anticipated. The inaugural 2014 event attracted more than 370 speakers, with 100 press and 45 sponsors/exhibitors. Registration for DEW 2015 is now open, with tickets available at the DEW Expo website.