President Trump’s election sparks a worldwide resurgence of artistic expression
- By Itay Hod | May 31, 2016 @ 6:21 PM
As California gets ready to vote, here’s which candidate is winning the celebrity endorsement race
- By Itay Hod | February 24, 2016 @ 3:22 PM
Hillary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, Donald Trump, and more: How more than 200 celebrities are voting
- By Itay Hod | February 18, 2016 @ 12:12 PM
“I’m tired of portraits. I want to make images of people of substance,” Fairey says of his decision to endorse Vermont senator
- By Joshua Rich | January 27, 2016 @ 8:46 PM
Band will ask fans to “give it away, give it away, give it away, give it away now” at the Feb. 5 fundraiser in L.A.
- By Itay Hod | October 10, 2015 @ 8:21 AM
Dubbed the Comic Con of politics, the two-day event kicks off in Los Angeles with buzzy marquee names and thousands of political junkies
- By Mikey Glazer | August 2, 2014 @ 2:42 PM
From Rihanna popping up as a surprise, artist wristbands on dogs, “Mob Wives”, to urban hikes to the festival – the industry view of scene at Lollapalooza in Chicago.