Hello Sunshine CEO Sarah Harden, investment banker Jason Rapp and Conde Nast Entertainment President Oren Katzeff are among the digital leaders joining TheWrap’s ninth annual TheGrill conference on June 5 at The London West Hollywood.
Now in its 10th year, the digital-first news site TheWrap is bringing a new approach to its most prestigious conference, offering three tracks concentrating on technology, innovation and entertainment. Top-tier executives and award-winning journalists will lead deep conversations about the change that is transforming the entertainment and media industries.
In addition to Harden, Rapp and Katzeff, this year’s speakers include Brie Miranda Bryant, the SVP of unscripted development and programming at Lifetime, and Amy Emmerich, president & chief content officer of Refinery29.
Special sessions: TheGrill is pleased to welcome an award-winning panel of daring cinematographers and producers pushing the boundaries in their craft:
- Shannon Dill – Producer, “Free Solo”
- Crofton Diack – Field producer, “Life Below Zero”
- Benji Lanpher – Cinematographer, “Life Below Zero”
- Guillermo Navarro – Executive Producer, “Hostile Planet”
- David Reichert – Director of Photography, “Hostile Planet”
These speakers will provide expert insights on the following topics:
- M&A: Exits, Outcomes and Success – Thoughts from a builder, a buyer and a banker on the latest mergers and acquisitions.
Streaming Steps Up – The world of content has reached an inflection point as streaming services proliferate, expanding consumer appetite across the board. The CEOs of companies that are leading this consumer sea change debate strategy and how they stand out in this competitive new space.
- Daring Nature: Documenting Extremes – Presented by National Geographic – Creators of high-risk environmental films share the risks and rewards of documenting the planet.
- Tearing Down Bias – A conversation with decision-makers on how to progress diversity from the top down.
- Silicon Beach Roundtable – A peer to peer conversation between 30 CEOs and Financiers about the challenges and opportunities facing digital entertainment start-ups and not-so-start-ups. Venture and other sources of capital offer their views on the state of the funding marketplace.
- Producers Roundtable – The industry’s top producers come together to debate how a reconfigured Hollywood is changing the way business gets done.
Be sure to visit TheGrill website to stay up to date with the latest announcements and speakers. For tickets to the event, visit the WrapPRO ticket page and receive an annual WrapPRO membership with the purchase.
Interested in sponsoring TheGrill? Email email@example.com for more information and sponsorship packages.
Have a speaker you would like to suggest? Email TheWrap at firstname.lastname@example.org with a short bio and headshot.