(Spoiler Alert: Do not keep reading if you have not seen the midseason finale of “The Walking Dead”)
The midseason finale of “The Walking Dead” seems to have gotten fans back on board with the AMC series after a rough start to the season.
In the episode, Negan kills more members of the Alexandria community, and Rick finally realizes he has no choice but to fight. Fans loved to see Rick stand up for himself, as well as his reunion with Daryl.
Check out the best reactions below.
- ❂4YourEyezOnly❂ (@xoahlan96) December 12, 2016
I’m normally not a crier, but I teared up when Rick and Daryl hugged. #TheWalkingDead
- Chris Cottec (@crisesdog65) December 12, 2016
- quis (@quis_so_007) December 12, 2016
#TheWalkingDead Daryl made me cry!!! Can’t wait to see the Saviors get their come-up-ins!!!!
- Laurie Wood (@nursnit) December 12, 2016
Sheriff Rick is back!#TheWalkingDead
– Peggy G (@bookchick65) December 12, 2016
Tonight’s episode was something else, i can NOT wait ???????? #thewalkingdead
– Amalia  (@AmaliaBarajas_) December 12, 2016
– Xbri_Xbri (@TamayBrianna) December 12, 2016
– David Johnson (@dwjga) December 12, 2016
This is the Rick I know and love, I was getting tired of this kneeled ‘I have to do what I have to do to save everyone’ Rick #TheWalkingDead
– -R- (@_1DftCamDallas_) December 12, 2016
– Marielena Nuñez (@Sinaindira) December 12, 2016