More bad news for Jared Fogle: The disgraced former Subway pitchman, who’s currently serving more than 15 years in prison for conspiracy to receive child pornography and traveling to have sex with a minor, is now being sued by one of his accusers.
The suit, filed in federal court in Indiana on Tuesday, also names Russell Taylor, the former executive director of Fogle’s charity, The Jared Foundation, and Taylor’s wife, Angela Taylor.
The plaintiff is unnamed in the suit, but is identified as a female minor, who at the time of the alleged incidences lived in Connersville, Indiana.
The suit states that the plaintiff visited the Taylors’ home on several occasions between March 2011 and January 2015. During this period, the suit says, “Russell Taylor installed multiple hidden cameras concealed in clock radios positioned with the intent that they would capture various minors, including [plaintiff] Jane Doe, changing clothes, showering, bathing or engaging in other personal and private activities not intended to be observed or viewed by others.”
The complaint goes on to say, “Jared Fogle and Russell Taylor knowing distributed and/or received, and unlawfully conspired to distribute and/or receive nude images and videos secretly depicting the naked body of Jane Doe and other minor children.”
As a result, the suit says, “Jane Doe suffered severe, traumatic, and permanent injuries and mental anguish.”
The suit,which claims infliction of emotional distress, invasion of privacy and negligence, among other counts, seeks damages “in an amount no less than $150,000.”
As part of his guilty plea last year, Fogle agree to pay $100,000 in restitution to each of his 14 victims.
Fogle’s lawyer has not yet responded to TheWrap’s request for comment.
Pamela Chelin contributed to this report.