The three films will be shot at the same time by Fox and Lightstorm Entertainment with a 2016 release target for the first
Thousands of theaters will show "Desolation of Smaug" at director Peter Jackson's preferred speed, but Warner Bros. and Jackson hope the divisive format stays out...
James Cameron harnesses star power in eco-conscious docu-series
The "Terra Nova" star will join Sam Worthington and Zoe Saldana again
Court dismisses suit by former employee Eric Ryder
Docu-series features Arnold Schwarzenegger, Matt Damon and Don Cheadle
TheWrap's film reporter Lucas Shaw counts down Hollywood's worst moves of the season
Sam Worthington and Zoe Saldana are expected to return for the sequel to the highest-grossing movie of all time
Freddie Wong's new show has garnered 1.3 million views in three days
"If you spend $150 million on visual effects, the film is already going to spectacular"
Guest blog: If you’re having a smooth experience on a film, then you are not pushing things far enough
James Cameron's submarine was used to dive a record 11,000 meters in the deepest place on Earth
Judge rules James Cameron developed ideas for "Avatar" independently
James Cameron helps network celebrate 125th anniversary of National Geographic Society with new Friday "Night of Exploration"
"Years of Living Dangerously," executive-produced by James Cameron, Jerry Weintraub and Arnold Schwarzenegger, will air on Showtime in 2013
Famous actors will serve as reporters for James Cameron and Jerry Weintraub on "The Years of Living Dangerously"
James Cameron's Lightstorm Entertainment has acquired the rights to the project
James Cameron and Andrew Adamson's "Cirque du Soleil: Worlds Away" features the performers in 3D
Beijing-based Galloping Horse would own 75 percent of company, India's Reliance the other 25 percent in a deal for Digital Domain valued at $30.2 million
James Cameron did not rip off a screenwriter's work when he created "Avatar" a judge ruled
Sen. John McCain, Brian Grazer and other heavyweights from entertainment, media and politics will join Arnold Schwarzenegger for the kick-off on Sep. 24
Digital Domain Media Group owns Digital Domain Productions, a special-effects company co-founded by James Cameron
'Titanic 3D' will be seen in Myanmar has instituted political reforms in recent years
The "Avatar" director will provide 3D filming technology
Wowing the crowd in San Diego isn't always a sign of box-office success -- here are some notable hits and misses that had big debuts...
Planetary Resources will explore the feasibility of mining natural resources from asteroids, a decades-old concept
Enjoyed James Cameron's 3D retrofit of his 1997 smash "Titanic"? Watch what it would look like on cinematic steroids
Series from "Survivor" producer Mark Burnett and "Avatar" director James Cameron will feature battling robots
Paramount's 3D rerelease of James Cameron's "Titanic" is on track for a $20M-$25M weekend as it bows strongly on 100th anniversary of the ship's sinking...
"Titanic," James Cameron's masterpiece, returns to the multiplex in 3D 15 years after its debut. Paramount eyes a $20M five-day haul