TheGrill conference is just 11 days away, bringing together the thought leaders, innovators, disruptors and media titans to talk about the changes that are remaking the entertainment landscape.
Why do YOU need to be there? Here’s a handful of reasons:
1. Network, network, network
Worth the price of admission. TheGrill is a rare opportunity to network with your peers across film, television, streaming, marketing and production. What you share: a hunger to understand the latest technologies and business models that are driving change in a fast-moving industry.
2. Meet entertainment and tech industry leaders in an intimate setting
How often do you get to rub elbows with CEOs? You can at TheGrill. Speakers include A+E Networks’ Nancy Dubuc, Condé Nast Entertainment President Dawn Ostroff, Box CEO Aaron Levie, long-time Viacom executive Van Toffler, YouTube’s Robert Kyncl, Maker Studios CEO Ynon Kreiz, Lowercase Capital founder, Chris Sacca, Whalerock Industries’ CEO Lloyd Braun, Awesomeness TV’s Brian Robbins, REDEF CEO Jason Hirschhorn, CAA’s Brian Weinstein and Evolution Media co-Founder Rick Hess.
3. Drone Presentation
You heard right, there will be a live presentation of a drone technology at TheGrill, showing producers how to leverage this cost-efficient technology that is revolutionizing entertainment.
4. Debate the of-the-moment challenges facing entertainment, including:
- Movies and Big Data: How Studios Can Compete With Digital Players
- Content Overload: Too Much To Watch And The Coming Fall-Out
- Watching the Watchers: How are Kids Making Content Decisions?
- Cable TV Disrupted: Is Cord-Cutting a Reality or Wall Street’s Latest Panic Attack?
- The Declining American Attention Span: How You Get It, Keep It, Share It.
5. Breaking News — Shhh, obviously we can’t tell you!
Two CEOs are launching new initiatives at TheGrill and three new research papers will be presented.
But you’ll have to be there to hear about it. Don’t miss it – tickets are still available. Register here