Bill O’Reilly in Talks With Sinclair Broadcasting for New Gig (Report)

Two sources familiar with the situation told NBC News that O’Reilly was in talks with the conservative networks.

Last Updated: October 25, 2017 @ 12:19 PM

Former Fox News host Bill O’Reilly may be getting a new gig after all.

Despite revelations of a $32 million settlement between O’Reilly and woman who accused him of sexual harassment, the former primetime cable ratings king is in talks with Sinclair Broadcasting for a new position, two sources familiar with the situation told NBC News.

“They took a pause but it didn’t really change anything for them,” a source told NBC of Sinclair’s thinking latest revelation against O’Reilly.

A spokesman for O’Reilly declined to comment on the new report.

Sinclair is reportedly considering a two hour block for O’Reilly beginning at 6 or 7 p.m. A later posting would put his new show squarely back into the old time-slot, O’Reilly was removed from earlier this year.

Sinclair did not immediately respond to request for comment from TheWrap.

Keep
Reading...

Looks like you’re enjoying reading
Keep reading by creating
a free account or logging in.