Billy Bush in New York Times: Yes, That Was Trump Who Said ‘Grab ‘Em by the P—y’

“Yes, Donald Trump, you said that” former “Access Hollywood” host writes in op-ed

Last Updated: December 4, 2017 @ 9:24 AM

Former “Access Hollywood” host Billy Bush had blunt words for Donald Trump on Sunday: “He said it. ‘Grab ‘em by the p—y.’ Of course he said it,” Bush wrote in a New York Times op-ed.

The Times reported in late November that the President has been privately denying he is the person recorded on a hot mic, bragging to Bush about extremely aggressive behavior toward women.

In his op-ed Sunday, Bush said that not only did he personally witness Trump make those comments, but so did seven other men.

“We laughed along, without a single doubt that this was hypothetical hot air from America’s highest-rated bloviator, “Bush continued. “Along with Donald Trump and me, there were seven other guys present on the bus at the time, and every single one of us assumed we were listening to a crass standup act. He was performing. Surely, we thought, none of this was real.”

“We now know better,” Bush added.

When the recording was leaked in October of 2016, Trump admitted the voice was his, but dismissed comments such as “I moved on her like a b—h” and “grab ‘em by the p—y” as “locker room talk.” But according to the Times, this year he told at least one senator and one advisor that the recording wasn’t real.

“President Trump is currently indulging in some revisionist history,” Bush wrote Sunday. “This has hit a raw nerve in me.”

“I can only imagine how it has reopened the wounds of the women who came forward with their stories about him, and did not receive enough attention.”

“Access Hollywood” host Natalie Morales conveyed the show’s own response to Trump’s reported denial last week: “Let us make this perfectly clear — the tape is very real,” Morales said on the show’s Nov. 28 episode.

Keep
Reading...

Looks like you’re enjoying reading
Keep reading by creating
a free account or logging in.