Following Bruce Jenner’s big reveal as Caitlyn Jenner in Vanity Fair, celebrities and famous fans have been offering their support on social media. Stars including
I just want Caitlyn Jenner to take me out and teach me how to drive a stick shift in heels.
– Lena Dunham (@lenadunham) June 1, 2015
- Monica Lewinsky (@MonicaLewinsky) June 1, 2015
Um so Caitlyn Jenner is gorg
- John Stamos (@JohnStamos) June 1, 2015
– Rowan Blanchard (@rowblanchard) June 1, 2015
– Giuliana Rancic (@GiulianaRancic) June 1, 2015
Let’s celebrate Caitlyn & use her moment to uplift trans folks facing insurmountable economic barriers for affirming healthcare.
– Janet Mock (@janetmock) June 1, 2015
The beauty on the inside is now also on the outside. God bless you and the whole family for sharing it with us. pic.twitter.com/bfO7aFRjbY
– Lady Gaga (@ladygaga) June 1, 2015
#CaitlynJenner has truly broken the Internet. What a moment.
– Jesse Tyler Ferguson (@jessetyler) June 1, 2015
she moves me so – http://t.co/6OpM2OmiMB
– Rosie (@Rosie) June 1, 2015
– Lance Bass (@LanceBass) June 1, 2015
Criticism of impossible/crushing beauty standards temporarily suspended while we praise Caitlin Jenner’s appearance on Vanity Fair. — Dan Savage (@fakedansavage) June 1, 2015
CAITLYN JENNER YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL
– Kat Dennings (@OfficialKat) June 1, 2015
– SAM SMITH (@samsmithworld) June 1, 2015
Live YOUR life….YOUR way!!! https://t.co/ONZQhShabi
- LA LA (@lala) June 1, 2015
Members of the Kardashian-Jenner family also reacted to the Vanity Fair cover on Instagram and Twitter.
be free now pretty bird.
– Kendall Jenner (@KendallJenner) June 1, 2015
Caitlyn Jenner for Vanity Fair Annie Leibovitz! How beautiful! Be happy, be proud, live life YOUR way! pic.twitter.com/39fryBwUqE
– Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) June 1, 2015
We were given this life because you were strong enough to live it! I couldn’t be prouder!!! Caitlyn, You are beautiful!!! A photo posted by Khloé (@khloekardashian) on