Corey Feldman Sexual Battery Report Under Investigation by Police

Former child actor’s representative says that he “vehemently denies these egregious claims”

Last Updated: January 10, 2018 @ 12:32 PM

Corey Feldman, who has launched a crusade against sexual abuse in Hollywood, has been accused of sexual battery, a spokeswoman for the Los Angeles Police Department told TheWrap on Wednesday.

The spokeswoman was unable to confirm further details other than that the report was filed “earlier this week.” However, according to TMZ, a woman filed the report Monday, alleging that the former child actor had “grabbed her ass early in 2017.”

TheWrap has reached out to Feldman’s publicist for comment on the report. According to TMZ, a representative for the “Stand by Me” star said that Feldman “vehemently denies these egregious claims.”

Feldman, who in a November appearance on “The Dr. Oz Show” accused actor Jon Grissom of abusing him, launched “Corey Feldman’s TRUTH Campaign” last year, to produce a feature film bent on exposing pedophiles in Hollywood. The campaign’s IndieGogo page sought $10 million in donations, though as of this writing it had only drawn a little more than $273,000 in funds.

Keep
Reading...

Looks like you’re enjoying reading
Keep reading by creating
a free account or logging in.