We've Got Hollywood Covered

Courtney Love Experiences a Burning Sensation in Her Bedroom Area

New York firefighters respond to a small blaze at the Hole singer’s West Village townhouse; Love suffers minor burn on her hand

There was a hot time at Courtney Love's place in the wee hours of Thursday morning, as firefighters responded to a fire at Love's townhouse in New York's West Village.

An New York Fire Department spokesperson confirms to TheWrap that firefighters received a call for 250 W. 10th St. at 1:52 a.m. When they arrived at the four-story townhouse, they discovered a small blaze that had apparently originated with the curtains in the structure's fourth-story bedroom.

Also read: Courtney Love Sued by Former Lawyer for Libel

The blaze was quickly extinguished, according to the spokesperson. However, the New York Post reports that Love received a minor burn on her hand while trying to put out the fire herself. (While the FDNY would not confirm details, they did tell TheWrap that a minor injury occurred, with the injured party refusing treatment.)

This wouldn't be the first time that the 46-year-old Hole frontwoman has found herself in the middle of an incendiary situation. In 2007, Love was reportedly banned from Claridges Hotel in London after damaging a suite by smoking a cigarette.

Love's townhouse, which rents for $28,000 a month, boasts three bedrooms, five bathrooms, six fireplaces and a modern kitchen featuring exposed natural stone.

A representative for Love did not immediately respond to TheWrap's request for comment.