From Lighthouse productions, to Quick Bites, to Daily Essentials
With Quibi announcing multiple shows a week, it can be hard to keep tabs on the $1 billion startup. So we’ve compiled a list with everything the company has announced so far, from its Lighthouse productions, to its Daily Essentials shows.
“Lighthouses” are movies that are 100 minutes, 180 minutes, or 200 minutes in length, which are delivered in 10-minute chapters.
“How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days”
Writer: Guy Branum
Production: Paramount TV
Description: Follows an online columnist and an oversexed advertising executive who both need to prove, once and for all, they’re capable of being monogamous.
“One Night Forever”
Writer: Jonathan Abrahams
Executive Producers: Awesomeness TV’s Shelley Zimmerman, Rebecca Glashow, and Brin Lukens
Description: Details to be confirmed
“Last American Vampire”
Producers: David Katzenberg, Seth Grahame Smith, Aaron Schmidt
Production: Produced by 20th Century Fox Television
Writer: Terry Matalas
Description: A young female FBI agent is partnered with a wealthy, 500-year-old vampire bon vivant to protect the world from a dangerous threat.
Starring: Kevin Hart
Executive Producers: Kevin Hart, Jeff Clanagan and Dave Becky
Produced By: Laugh Out Loud
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- Access to full length Members-Only Video archive
- Video of notable sessions from TheWrap Events (TheGrill, Power Women Summit)
- VIP seating for TheWrap's Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to 'chill spots' at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers