There will be no saving "Girl Meets World," show creator Michael Jacobs confirmed Wednesday.
"I wasn't able to find a new venue for the show," Jacobs shared on the its writers' room Twitter. "I'm sorry. We brought our best and hope we made you think and feel. Until next time. Thanks."
The "Boy Meets World" spinoff was canceled by Disney Channel on Jan. 4, immediately sparking fan backlash and campaigns for the series, about Cory (Ben Savage) and Topanga's (Danielle Fishel) daughter Riley (Rowan Blanchard) and her friends, to continue on another platform.
As fans mounted campaigns for Netflix, Hulu or another platform to pick up the show, Jacobs admitted he doesn't agree with the cancellation decision at the show's current network and said that there is more story to tell.
"We are certainly having discussions, there are some interested platforms," he told TheWrap at the time. "I don't think 'Girl' should have been canceled. We signed to do four seasons. I thought we would be able to tell stories through four seasons. That's the way we set it up. It was going to be a remarkable final year. But I understand, things end."
"Girl Meets World" concluded on Disney Channel after three seasons.
Jacobs also previously said he would let fans know how he imagined the series might end if he could not find a new home it.