Hey Hollywood: What questions do you have for Silicon Valley? Here is your chance to stump the experts at TheGrill 2012, which takes place next Monday and Tuesday in Los Angeles.
- What's up with all the IPOs?
- Is mobile going to bring down social media?
- Has social media hit its peak?
- What about monetization?
Submit your questions to email@example.com with the subject line "Face Off questions." Kara Swisher, Co-Executive Editor of AllThingsD, and I will field the best ones during our Face Off: Five Questions for Silicon Valley vs. Hollywood. You can also lob your toughest questions facing Hollywood — we'll take those on too.
We're super excited about this year's Grill, our third-annual Media Leadership conference, the yearly conversation among Hollywood's leaders about the future of the entertainment economy and the challenges posed by technology.
Here are a few of the other keynotes happening next week. We hope you'll attend (register here today; we're almost full and prices go up), but if you can't, we'll be providing real time coverage and will post some video segments after the conference.
Seth MacFarlane, Actor-Writer-Director-
Executive Producer: A Family Guy? Interview With a Demented Genius
- Irving Azoff, Executive Chairman, LiveNation interviewed by Judd Apatow, Producer-Writer-Director: The New Music Business – Idol, Voice and the Long Tail of Concerts
- Ted Sarandos, Chief Content Officer, Netflix: Building the Stream: The Next Stage for Netflix
- Yancey Strickler, Co-Founder, Kickstarter: Empowering The Crowd: The Future of Film Financing
- Brian Bedol, CEO/Founder, Bedrocket Media Ventures, Nicholas Lehman, President, Digital, NBCUniversal: The Explosion in Online Video: Growing a Business Model
- John Skipper, President, ESPN: Building a Sports Media Juggernaut in the Digital Age
- Jennifer Salke, President of NBC Entertainment & Universal Television; Paul Telegdy, NBC President of Alternative & Late-Night Programming: NBC and the Path to a Future of Broadcast Television
- Mindy Grossman, CEO, HSNi: Media Meets Retail Meets Entertainment: HSN’s Wraparound Strategy
Looking forward to a great Grill!