It looks like the person who recorded that video of Beyonce’s sister, Solange Knowles, attacking Jay Z inside an elevator has been identified and terminated. The Standard Hotel, where the video took place, said the person had been let go for “breaching the security policies of the hotel and recording the confidential CCTV video.”
Also read: 6 Craziest Jay Z-Solange Knowles Fight Theories: From a Family Feud to a Fateful Fart
The original story broke on Monday when TMZ posted the three-minute video, which featured no audio. According to TMZ, the security footage was recorded last week.
The video appears to show Solange attacking Jay Z, with Beyonce present as well. The performers were wearing the same outfits they wore to the Met Gala last week. On Wednesday, the hotel said it was “shocked and disappointed,” and would turn over all information to criminal authorities.
See video: Jay Z Gets Smacked Down by Solange Knowles in an Elevator
According to the AP, the hotel identified the person that same day and terminated their employment. They have not released a name. Representatives for Jay Z, Beyonce and Solange Knowles have not commented since the video’s release.