We've Got Hollywood Covered

Lamar Odom Wishes He ‘Kept My D— in My Pants’ During Khloe Kardashian Marriage

NBA alum and notable brothel patron says he ”was having multiple affairs with different women“

Lamar Odom is opening up about his drug issues and marriage to Khloe Kardashian, divulging that he had “multiple affairs” during his union with the “Keeping Up With the Kardashians” star.

In an interview with Us Weekly, former NBA star Odom — who made headlines in 2015 when he was hospitalized during a brothel binge in Nevada — said that women “came out of the woodwork” when he gained additional fame through his association with the reality TV family.

“When I became Khloé Kardash­ian’s man and on TV, it made me look more enticing. People who didn’t even know basketball would approach me because they knew Lammy,” Odom recalled.

Odom elaborated, “Bitches and THOTs came out of the woodwork. If there is one thing I regret when I was married, it was having multiple affairs with different women. That wasn’t the stand-up thing to do. I wish I could have kept my d— in my pants.”

In October 2015, Odom was found unconscious at the Love Ranch brothel in Nevada. The former Los Angeles Lakers player had checked into on a five-day spree for which brothel owner Dennis Hof said he shelled out $75,000. According to 911 calls placed by brothel employees, Odom admitted to using cocaine prior to his Oct. 9 arrival, and had consumed “up to 10” herbal sexual enhancement supplements.

However, papers later filed by law enforcement indicated that Odom might have used cocaine during his stay at the brothel. Authorities ultimately chose not to pursue criminal charges against Odom.

In the Us interview, Odom reflected on the medical emergency, saying that he turned to the brothel to alleviate boredom and remembered little of the medical scare.

“I was home by myself. Bored. I wanted to get out and have a good time. Looking back, I might have had a drink to get the mood started, but was I drunk or on drugs? Not at all,” Odom recalled. “I remember lying in bed. Two women were in bed and then I fell asleep. That’s all. When I woke up four days later, I was trying to pull the tubes out of my mouth.”