Actress also explains why she’s Team Joel
The matriarch of “The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel” has spoken: Marin Hinkle, who plays Rose Weissman on Amazon’s Emmy-winning comedy series, is officially Team Joel. Sorry to everyone who’s team Benjamin… but we don’t make the rules.
“If Zach is watching, he’s going to be angry,” Hinkle told TheWrap in an interview, which you can watch above. “But I think, ultimately, that Joel and Miriam, as I called her, Midge, are soul mates.”
In case anyone needs a reminder, Joel is played by Michael Zegen, Midge is played by Rachel Brosnahan, and Benjamin is played by “Shazam” star Zachary Levi.
In the end, Hinkle decides that the only clear solution is therapy. For everyone.
“She and Joel, maybe they need to go to therapy together — with Susie. All of them together. Group therapy. And then we bring Miriam in with all her complaints about all three of them. That would be perfect, actually.”
Watch the full video of our interview above.
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- Access to full length Members-Only Video archive
- Video of notable sessions from TheWrap Events (TheGrill, Power Women Summit)
- VIP seating for TheWrap's Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to 'chill spots' at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers