Malek and producer Graham King attended TheWrap’s Screening Series in Los Angeles last week
Days on the “Bohemian Rhapsody” set were filled with wonderful (if not tumultuous) moments for Rami Malek, but his fondest memory was of filming the Rio de Janeiro concert near the end of production.
“The most fun was towards the end — there’s that scene in Rio, where Freddie is leading the audience and kind of conducting them,” Malek told TheWrap’s editor-in-chief Sharon Waxman at TheWrap’s screening series in Los Angeles last week. “That was the last scene I shot, and I got to conduct in front of the camera, and take a bow. At that point, I had become extremely flexible, so my bow felt really good from take one. And it came to about take four when I thought, what is going on that Dexter is asking me to keep bowing and bowing? I come up...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers