“How do you create something that says something after the hour is over?” Miranda Bryant says
“Barry” actor Anthony Carrigan says the “worst thing that could’ve possibly happened” to him eventually did happen: He lost all of his hair as a result of alopecia. He feared he could lose his career, his confidence and his way of life, but he turned adversity into his scene-stealing role on the HBO comedy.
“What’s cool is that I would’ve never guessed ever that this thing that I had such shame over would not only be something that I would come to terms with, but it would be the thing that I now love the most about myself,” Carrigan said. “You’re missing out on that really wonderful lesson and experience, which is that, when you accept it, the road just opens up for you.”
Also Read: Takeaways From TheGrill 2019 - Where Anxiety Is Drivin...
Oops! This is a Members Only post! Become a member to access!
Join WrapPRO for Exclusive Content, Full Video Access, Premium Events, and More!
For Only $1/Day Members Access:
- 5 exclusive members-only stories a week
- Digital Video industry analysis and deep-dive features
- Daily WrapPRO newsletter covering the latest digital video industry news
- VIP seating for TheWrap’s Screening Series with stars and filmmakers
- Access to “chill spots” at select industry events Sundance, TIFF, Newfronts and more
- Access to exclusive invite-only events (TheGrill)
- DataBank showcasing key stats and streaming video trends in the OTT market
- In-depth entertainment industry research and whitepapers