MTV has ordered new series “Made in Staten Island” from “Mob Wives” star Karen Gravano, the network exclusively tells TheWrap. Karen is the daughter of former Gambino crime family underboss Sammy “The Bull” Gravano, and the mother of “Made in Staten Island” star Karina.
“Made in Staten Island” follows a group of young Staten Island, New York hustlers as they work to step out from the shadows of the once mob-driven island. These friends will either choose wisely or fall prey to the mistakes of past generations, per MTV’s series description.
The eight cast members are below, where there are also links to their Instagram pages and brief bios. All of that came courtesy of MTV, and how could we possibly take it away from you?
- Karina (@karinaaseabrook) has a mafia bloodline and attitude to match. Luckily, she has the guidance of her grandfather, Sammy ‘The Bull’ Gravano.
- Paulie (@pauliefusco) is a true hustler always striving for the top. His girlfriend, Karina, has kept him out of the street life.
- Kayla(@kayla.gonzalezz) is the muscle of the crew. She has a reputation for never backing down from a good Staten Island fight.
- Dennie (@dennieaugustine) is the “Godmutha” of the circle. She has thick skin, and learned to use her wit to get out of any situation.
- Christian “C.P.” (@718cp) is a lover and a fighter. He has a big heart and swag that makes all the girls swoon.
- Taylor (@taylorotoolee) is a “guy’s girl” with no tolerance for attitude or disrespect.
- Joe (@joeotoole) is the “charmer of the South Shore” who is constantly tempted by the fast money from the streets.
In addition to Karen Gravano, Adam Gonzalez and Daniel Blau Rogge also executive produce the series.
Watch the first teaser-trailer, which is also exclusive to TheWrap, above.
“Made in Staten Island” premieres Monday, Jan. 14 at 10/9c on MTV.