Less than a day after ISIS released a video threating New York City, the group responsible for the Paris attacks that killed 129 people last week disseminated a six-minute clip on Thursday promising to blow up the White House and launch further attacks on the French capital.
The latest video, which according to The Middle East Media Research was produced by ISIS in Dijlah Province, Iraq, shows two fighters threatening U.S. President Barack Obama and French President Francois Hollande with more attacks like the one that rocked Paris.
“What do they expect from the nation of Islam other than more of these strikes?” one of the ISIS jihadists says in the video. “We bring Hollande and the people around him the good tidings as we bring Obama and the people around him the good tidings of more of these strikes,” adding, “We should follow them wherever they may go and Allah willing we should lead them like slaves, like dogs.”
He goes on to say, “Allah willing, we shall roast them with [explosive] belts and car bombs.”
Homeland Security did not immediately respond to TheWrap’s request for comment but FBI Director James Comey said on Thursday he was not aware of any credible threat of a “Paris-type attack” in the United States.
State Department spokesman John Kirby told CNN Thursday’s video was being examined to determine its “veracity,” adding, “Everybody here in the United States government are taking these threats seriously.”
The new video is full of alarming threats. In a segment titled “Paris Before Rome,” an ISIS fighter declares, “Oh Crusader France, Allah willing we shall pulverize your palaces. Allah willing, you shall know no happiness, and will not live for long,” adding, “We started with you and we shall finish with the false White House which we shall render black with our fire, Allah willing. We shall blow it up like we blew up the false idols in this good land.”
Both ISIS fighters are unmasked, their faces in plain sight.
On Wednesday, ISIS released another propaganda video celebrating the Paris terror attacks using previous footage from a video released in April showing an explosive device being assembled and a bomber zipping his jacket over a suicide belt as he prepares to attack Times Square.
The highly produced video prompted the FBI in New York to tweet a statement noting that there is no “specific threat” concerning a possible attack on New York City.
“We are aware of the reporting of ongoing terrorist threats to NYC, to include the newly-released ISIS video involving Times Square,” the FBI tweeted. “These incidents reaffirm the message that New York City remains a terrorist target. While there is no specific articulable threat to the city at this time, the FBI NY JTTF continues to vigilantly work with NYPD.”