The most glamorous women in Hollywood took to the red carpet on Tuesday for the annual Crystal + Lucy Awards.
Celebrating creative and groundbreaking women who excel at their chosen fields, the fundraising dinner to benefit educational and philanthropic programs was held in the Los Angeles Ballroom of the Hyatt Regency Century Plaza in Century City, California.
“The Martian” actress Kate Mara, Sue Kroll, President of Worldwide Marketing and International Distribution for Warner Bros. Pictures, and Toni Howard, partner at ICM Partners were also honored.
“We are proud to celebrate an extraordinary line-up of honorees this year. Each one of these women has made extraordinary contributions to the media art, and as a group they have forged sustainable careers that are emblematic of the positive and long overdue change that is taking root for women in Hollywood,” Cathy Schulman, President of Women In Film, Los Angeles, said in a statement to TheWrap when the 2015 nominees were announced in March.
“This year’s honorees are all women who have helped change the face of the business. Through their insight, determination, resilience and talent, they add substance and depth to their creative endeavors and to the entertainment industry as a whole,” returning chair of the awards, Iris Grossman, President Emerita of Women In Film, Los Angeles, added.
Sponsored by Max Mara and Tiffany & Co. (who treated guests to desserts in their signature turquoise boxes), premiere tables at the Crystal + Lucy Awards reached ranged from $7,500 to $50,000.
See the full list of honorees below.
• 2015 Crystal Award For Excellence In Film – Nicole Kidman
• 2015 Lucy Award For Excellence In Television – Jill Soloway
• 2015 Dorothy Arzner Directors Award – Ava Duvernay
• The Women In Film Max Mara “Face Of The Future” 2015 – Kate Mara, to be presented By Nicola Maramotti, Global Brand Ambassador For Max Mara
• 2015 Tiffany & Co. / Bruce Paltrow Mentorship Award – Sue Kroll
• 2015 Sue Mengers Award – Toni Howard