TV fans, get ready to whoop and cheer and cry your way through questions for your favorite stars: The full lineup and schedule for the 2015 PaleyFest LA has been unveiled.
Showtime’s “Homeland” will kick off the event on Friday, March 6. PaleyFest runs through the following Sunday, March 15, when “Jane The Virgin” and “American Horror Story: Freak Show” will be the final two panels.
Other highlights include a Sunday, March 8 combo of “Girls” and “Scandal,” as well as the final “Glee” PaleyFest panel running on Friday, March 13. Obsessive fans of “Outlander” should mark Thursday, March 12 down on their calendars, while new CW hit “The Flash” runs on Sunday, Match 14.
PaleyFest takes place once again at the Dolby Theatre at Hollywood & Highland.
Here’s the full lineup:
- Friday, March 6: Opening Night Presentation: Showtime’s “Homeland” (7:00pm)
- Saturday, March 7: A Salute to Comedy Central featuring: “Key & Peele,” “BroadCity,” “Kroll Show,” and “Workaholics” (12:00pm) & CBS Television Studios’ “The Good Wife” (8:00pm)
- Sunday, March 8: HBO’s “Girls” (1:00pm) & ABC’s “Scandal” (7:00pm)
- Wednesday, March 11: MTV’s “Teen Wolf” (7:00pm)
- Thursday, March 12: Starz’s “Outlander” (7:00pm)
- Friday, March 13: Fox’s “Glee” (7:00pm)
- Saturday, March 14: The CW/Warner Bros. Television’s Arrow& “The Flash” (4:00pm) & ABC’s “Modern Family” (8:00pm)
- Sunday, March 15: The CW/CBS Television Studios/Warner Bros. Television’s “Jane The Virgin” (4:00pm) & Closing Night Presentation: FX’s “American Horror Story: Freak Show” (8:00pm)
Yahoo Screen will exclusively live stream the interactive panel sessions in addition to offering video on demand (VOD) content following each event. Live streaming on Yahoo can also be accessed through the Paley App and Yahoo Screen App.
Passes and tickets to PaleyFest LA can be purchased through paleyfest.org beginning on Tuesday, Jan. 20 for special presales and for the general public a week later.
“This year’s PaleyFest LA is a must-see pop culture event in Hollywood, showcasing fan-favorite TV shows from several of the major broadcast and cable networks,” saidThe Paley Center for Media’s president and CEO Maureen J. Reidy, in a statement.
She continued, “We look forward to these engaging and exciting conversations, and we’re thrilled that our media sponsor Yahoo will be live streaming these one-of-a-kind PaleyFest panels so that viewers from all over the country can tune in, and also participate by submitting questions through social media.”